Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The People blog

So the people wanted me to write a blog post about Anna insulting my blog.So i went in her channel and ask why she insulted my blog she said my blog had to many spelling mistakes well bitch English is not my first language  and i also have dyslexia. Yes it not a excuse but i use it anyways i dont correct my typing because that what my blog is all about my spelling mistakes also my blog has free speech anyone can comment and anyone can send me things and i will post them if there blog worthy you said i dont write enough and people love my screenshots yes this is the whole point my blog is not like other blogs it mostly screenshot because screenshot say what words dont have to say and lastly i dont banned people because i dont liek what there saying everyone has a opinion this blog is not just about me it about the people.   

4 comments:

LurkersAnonymous said...

holy crow, some people take blogging WAY too seriously around here. i like paq's blog. i enjoy all sorts of blogs for a variety of reasons. some i count on for facts, some for their silliness and chops, some for the variety of subject matter across the various live webcam sites, some for the intense focus on one site or broadcaster or the other, i read or skim most and enjoy them all, regardless the blogger's agenda - be it their way of responding to a critic's opinion or dispelling conspiracy theories or getting back at ex boyfriends or girlfriends who have done them wrong or presenting and arguing male or female jealousies or retaliating against someone for some perceived injustice. boring, perfect spelling and grammar cookie-cutter blogging would be an enormous yawn in my opinion. it's not that i don't have any discerning taste but let's face it, no one not even mac or jtvnews will be nominated or win the pulitzer prize here lol the blogs are primarily about the insanity of live webcam broad casting and the casters, for fuck's sake - hardly a blip on the internet as a whole. =P

keep up the good work, paq =D

Anonymous said...

Why is Anna commenting about other bloggers? Hers is one sided and the people she writes about cannot defend themselves because she is censoring her comment section giving access for friends ONLY. At least this blog offers free speech unlike hers and will let a person speak for themselves if they need too.

Anonymous said...

Anna is a joke, another failure in life who nonetheless prattles on about how intelligent they are, sounding more like a dope with every word.

Anonymous said...

She seriously has the nerve to comment on another blogger? Is that bitch serious? When she opens up her blog to comments other than her friends then she can ridicule others. The nerve of her really.