Sunday, December 14, 2014

Why is Miss Scruffy Targeting me ?

so as some of you may know this weekend i casted 2 UFC shows on my VL channel while i was on camera and giving commentary about the fights. I was moved to misc on friday with no explanation what so ever. Since i was not breaking any site rules and i was on camera in the people section and it was not just a movie playing i then went in the tech corner asking what was going on. The Lovely Clarkorama told me she would move me that she didnt know why i was moved.so i waited 20 min i was not moved so i moved myself back to People.so then i have over 100 people in my room and im featured on the site so i get moved AGAIN in misc. After the fights i email them and this is what i get.  
So my content was not suited for People fine but what about this?
frank taylor casting Star Trek and not even being on camera
this guy casting youtube videos 
surfrat casting CNN News
this guy casting western films these 4 are all in the People tab but yet my content is not aloud.i reported all 4 channel for you so hopefully you will do your job and move them to Misc without warning like you did to me since you are not targeting me or are you?







10 comments:

Scuttlebutt said...

Subject CLOSED !!!! Packet. face facts. You sir are NOT one of Vaughns "blue eyed" boys. You need to kiss more ass.

Anonymous said...

If your content wasn't suitable for "people" then those other casters you mention should have been told the same and moved to misc.

Anonymous said...

misuse of aloud...that's why I would have moved you

Anonymous said...

at least you get a reply. im not popular enough for a reply.

Anonymous said...

Miss Scruffy has become aggressive and very short tempered.

haskel420 said...

u already know mt DMCA MARK rant.. same as the jtv one.. but my real feeling is they target you cause they KNOW U.. like where they dont know who simpsonsfan1 thru 48 are.. but as for frank and surfrat.. they will claim PUBLIC DOMAIN like surfs news and the OLD startreks or some shit..lol..marK is his OWN lawyer and he cant handle dana F'n white..

Anonymous said...

that is BS, Surfrat was casting CNN for days

Anonymous said...

You have every right to point this out if others in the "people" section are not being moved to misc. showing movies, etc.

Anonymous said...

mark hates paquet because he steals all his vaughn angels

Anonymous said...

People claim that with Mark and Lynn it's always been a favoritism thing......well here's the proof, they're RIGHT!!!
The site's rules change dependent on who the caster is, unfortunate but true.
I hate how you have to kiss their ass in order to be treated well and when you try to make a point to them they BAN you without giving you a chance to explain.
She's been banning whoever she wants even if they're not disrespecting or breaking any rules just cuz SHE CAN! It's wrong and tbh I hope that someone starts up another site soon and theirs gets shut down!